Value innovation is all about improving customer experience. Examples of Value Innovation Kaizen topics include:
- Improving customer experience in an account opening process
- Finding ways to delight customers with useful web portal features
- How to obtain customer input on improvement ideas without using surveys
- Improving service levels in a retail or branch operation
- Setting up benchmarks and metrics for a new or existing service offering
- Improving initial customer contact, or problem resolution process in a call center
These areas can sometimes be overlooked in favor of more tangible processes (such as 5S or cycle-time reduction) but there is always room for innovation and continuous improvement with regards to the customer touch-points. After all, the customer experience is of the utmost importance.
Stay tuned later this week for the Graduation video for this Greenbelt group!
Post a Comment